Aavishkar Media Group has always been in the forefront to educate and bridge the gap between the entire B&CS industry since more than 25 years through its publications Aavishkar Magazine & Aavishkar Darpan and organizing industry events like SatCab Symposium, BCS Ratna Awards & Chetna Yatra etc.
Chetna Yatra, connects the industry stakeholder’s upto the last mile operator through the nationwide journey which covers every hook & corner of the country & reaching to the thousands of MSOs & Cable TV operators. Chetna Yatra has already completed 11 successful nonstop journeys since its inception in the year 2005. In 2016 during 12th Chetna Yatra we will focused on DAS Phase IV towns & cities.
The 12th Chetna Yatra will be flagged off on 1st Sept, 2016 from New Delhi which will have special focus on the vision & mission of our Hon’ble PM Shri Narendra Modi “Digital India & PADHEGA INDIA– BADHEGA INDIA” & it will cover more than 400 cities, in 50 days & travels 30,000 kms (approx.).
During the glorious 12th year of Chetna Yatra, we will be covering DAS Phase IV towns & cities to educate & spread awareness on “DAS” as our industry is in transformation stage and due to this we have to face many technological challenges in future. This initiative is widely supported by many leading Broadcaster’s, MSOs, Industry organizations like STAR TV, IBF, DEN Networks, HATHWAY, SITI Cable etc.
The Objectives are:
1. Spreading Awareness & Information Campaign on Digital Addressable System (DAS).
2. To create awareness on MIB guidelines, TRAI rules & regulations.
3. To organise Consumer Awareness Programmes.
4. We will make aware and prepare our industry people especially in DAS Phase IV areas regarding the pros & cons of the opportunities.
5. Information on Technology Up-gradation Like Digital Headend, Seeding of STB, Proper Billing, SMS, CAS & HITS etc.
6. Reach to LC 1 & LC 2 cities & towns.
7. We have to come together to discuss the issues through discussions, meetings & lectures which will be delivered and attended by National & Local MSOs, LCOs as well as the industry experts and captains of the policy makers etc.